1) Having son #2 home from college for the past two days.
2) Making plans to see son #1 before he leaves for basic training.
3)Volunteering at the local animal shelter with Baby Girl this weekend during the shelter's huge adoption sale. We got to see so many of our favorite pets find forever homes. Actually made me teary. Such a sap.
4) Getting lots of writing done.
5) Cooler weather.
6) Finding a gluten free bread I like.
7) It's almost boot weather. Love boots.
8) Watching all the bird activity in the backyard. It's like a scene from Nature out there.
9) Reading pass pages for It Takes a Witch and still loving this book!
10) A three day weekend.
Please share your happies, too! (Yes, I totally made up the word happies. It's that kind of morning.)