Yesterday, the goddesses at the Naked Hero started their Wednesday writing prompts. I thought it would be fun to play along. This week’s prompt:
Before I was a writer…
2) I was a stay at home mom of three, ages five and under.
3) I never had to write a synopsis (ah, the good old days).
4) I never traveled by myself.
5) I never knew the joy of a fan letter.
6) I always planned to go back to school to be a nurse.
7) I loved reading—mostly romance and mystery (go figure).
8) I never realized what a great, supportive community writers are.
9) I thought a book could be published in a couple of months. (ha!)
10) I never knew how happy walking into a book store and seeing my book on a shelf would make me.
Okay, that was kind of fun. I wonder what next week’s prompt will be…